Thursday, December 5, 2013

Anatomy of Question-Driven Learning

For those of you who were kind enough to read my last post on reading and literacy strategies, you already know that I'm a tremendous advocate for using questions to drive growth, whether it's in a classroom or a professional development workshop (so I'm speaking to all sorts of educators and salespeople out there).  In case you missed the last post, which goes a bit into depth about the questions themselves, here a link.  In this post, however, I'm hoping to further the conversation about clarifying some best practices around using questions to drive pedagogy.

If used, I'm hoping it'll push learners' engagement, dignity, comprehension, creativity and standards mastery to the top levels we're looking for.  Of course, as always, I'd love your feedback and suggestions.


Anatomy of a Question-Driven Lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment